Spiced Brown-Banana Bread:
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of butter
- one 4 oz. cup of applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar (I use the light kind)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1 1/2 Cups white flour
- 1 1/2 Cups of wheat flour
- Mix the bananas in mixer till mashed, then add melted butter and mix on speed 2 till blended
- Mix in sugar and agave, eggs, vanilla and spices.
- Sprinkle soda and salt on top of wet ingredients and then mix in.
- mix in flour, half at a time, until mixed, scraping sides with a spatula while mixer is running.
immediately remove and cool for an hour before slicing with a serrated knife.
Then keep on for yourself and give one to someone else. Happy Wednesday Everyone!