Voting

8.12.2011

Fashion Foward Friday - "Aztec Prints"

It's Friday!  My boys have survived the first week of school and they love it!  Phew!  What a sigh of relief.  I majorly broke down when I sent them off the first day, I miss my boys so much when they are gone.  Those kiddos are my life!  To keep me busy while they are away at school I have been swooning over the new Aztec prints that are everywhere for the fall.  I love the hippie vibe they send off, and I really am enjoying the print on a tunic style.  Pair this with leggings and cognac knee boots for the fall and you have yourself a winning combo!  Enjoy your day Loves!  I know I will be tonight as we head to the DBacks game with my hubby, kiddos, and the hubs friend.  Don't worry, I'll eat a churro and hot dog for you. 
XOXO - B


VIA
VIA
VIA
VIA

VIA










No comments:

Post a Comment