Voting

8.10.2011

Whimsical Wednesday - "Baking Beauties"

I adore cute little kitchen accessories.  There is something about using a beautiful pink spatula, or cute measuring cups that make baking and cooking all the more fun and enjoyable.  I am swooning over these amazingly adorable measuring spoons.  I must purchase the anthropology set ASAP!  I don't know about you, but these would make a great stocking stuffer.  I would also love to give these as a gift tied with twine or pretty ribbon to a stack of handwritten favorite recipes on cards to a new bride, or for a friends birthday.  Enjoy your Wednesday ladies!  Oh and PS, I made the smores bars for the boys for after school today and they are YUMMY!!!!  Let's just say my lunch was chocolate, marshmallow cream, and graham crackers. 
XOXO - Happy Wednesday Dolls!
West Elm

Anthro

Mod Cloth

Anthro (on my list of NEEDS)

VIA (farmstand)

No comments:

Post a Comment