Voting

7.28.2011

The Beauty Bag Thursday - "Natural Beauty"

I've always taken the liking to a Natural look when it comes to style, makeup, and hair.  I adore when women embrace themselves and look "undone" yet put together, as if they didn't try to get ready but flawlessly rolled out of bed that way.  Who wants to spend an hour in front of a mirror when the day has so much to offer?  Personally, I'd rather spend 30 minutes, tops, getting ready and the other time having fun with my kiddos and hubby.  For this reason I rely on my tinted Tarte lip stain and eyebrow pencil as I have mentioned before.  These two products along with my Cerave skincare routine set me in the right direction, naturally. Luckily for me the Hubs actually prefers me natural, sans makeup so I really do try and apply this look to everyday.  The photos below are some of my favorite natural looks.  And on the note of natural beauty, is there anything more great then messy hair in a braid, ponytail, or bun that somehow looks polished and effortless?  I LOVE it!
Happy Thursday Loves!  XOXO



All photos VIA

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE getting ready uber fast too!! Also, a natural look is always A+ in my book. That first pic and the braid in the second are just smokin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get the LIP STAINS!! You are always raving about them.
    Lately I have been just wearing a tinted moisturizer from MAC and eyliner, Bronzer and mascara. Travis prefers that! Sometimes when i have shadow on, he says it looks like a have a black eye. :(

    ReplyDelete