Voting

7.20.2011

The Beauty Bag Thursday - "Thinking Pink"

I have been obsessing over Pink lips lately.  In this sweltering heat I really forgo the makeup all together and focus on a few key areas.  Mascara, Cream Blush, eyebrows, and Pink lips and I am set for the day and night.  Pink lips stand out and give so much color and warmth to the complexion that eye makeup isn't even necessary.  In fact if you don't apply minimal eye makeup with the pink lips you may risk looking "too made up".  I personally prefer the more natural, and easy going look for day, and stepping it up a notch for date nights with the Hubby.  My go to lip color of choice are Tarte's Lip stains as I have mentioned before, and Mac Lipglass in Pink Lemonade.  My twin sister at Swirls of Happy is an avid consumer of both beauty products as well.  Please go to your nearest Sephora as soon as possible and get pretty in pink.
XOXO my loves!  Make it a good Day!


3 comments:

  1. Pale skin, Platinum hair, and bold pink lips....GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love pink lips too. don't think i could pull off red, but pink is more do able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED the pink lip stain!! Love it , KS

    ReplyDelete