Voting

7.07.2011

The beauty bag Thursday - Summer Hues "Gold Rush"

Is there anything else that screams summer more than Gold?  It is reminiscent of sandy beaches, glowing sun kissed skin, and sunny skies that shine long into the evening.  Gold is almost a neutral on the face when done correctly.  These beauty products (All from Sephora) are some of my favorites for summer and effortlessly help achieve that "Golden Glow" that make the livin' easy.  XOXO
This 24/7 liner from Urban Decay stays on well...24/7!
I can't live without my tinted moisturizer from Stilla.  It's SPF 30 and leaves a luminous Golden glow

This topcoat from the Sephora OPI collection leaves perfect golden flecks on your tips and toes

This eyeshadow trio is my daily color.  "Baked Bronze Beauty"

The perfect stain for cheeks and lips.  This benefit product leaves a coral, golden tint. Lovely!

4 comments:

  1. I NEED That polish color...WOW! How gorgeous!! Love this post. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the Stila tinted moisturizer compare to MAC's? I use MAC's and i love it...for 1/2 the day...then not the rest of the day.

    Bailey Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely trying urban decay, everyone has talked about it but I've never tried it.

    those eyeshadow colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that tint! Love Gold! Anything bronze my heart swoons for. ;) Kelly

    ReplyDelete