Voting

7.29.2011

Fashion Foward Friday - "Statement Rings"

A big, bold statement ring is definitely one of my accessories of choice.  If asked whether I would choose a bangle or cocktail ring, the ring would win by a land slide.  My love affair with statement rings is borderline obsessive and unhealthy.  I have so many vintage inspired rings that they are spilling out of my jewelery cache.  I could look at them all day, little bits of beauty and perfection.  Some of my favs for the summer are my turquoise and aged gold ring that is HUGE, and I also love my mother of pearl little white lovely.  Somehow I always feel complete after slipping one of those babies on.  Enjoy your Friday babes, and please do yourself a favor and wear a fabulous statement ring this weekend.  You'll be so happy you did. 
XOXO - B




VIA

1 comment:

  1. The first pic is a major statement!! Love rings, rings, and more rings!

    ReplyDelete