Voting

7.20.2011

Whimsical Wednesday - Yellow Kitchens.


Hello Lady friends!  Happy Wednesday.  I majorly dropped the ball yesterday on my Tuesday post.  For some reason blogger was having issues and my computer was not happy.  Any who, it's working today and the world is peaceful again :)  Today I am inspired by Yellow.  It's one of my fav colors, and I have accents of this sunny color all over my home.  It's cheerful, bright, happy, and reminds me of carefree summer days with my loves. Naturally, I adore this color pallate in the kitchen since this is where we spend most of our time, and this is where we are our happiest. So, lets get down to some inspiration shall we??  Enjoy these photos and I hope your inspired to add some yellow to your home design.  XOXO
VIA

VIA

VIA





VIA

VIA


3 comments:

  1. That first one is killer!! Oh I love Yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the 1st kitchen, Modern yet comfy! I LOVE yellow too. xo, KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you were a color, you'd be yellow!

    ReplyDelete