Voting

7.08.2011

Fashion Foward Friday - "Colored Denim"

Colored Denim is everywhere right now.  Summer exudes vibrant colors and although it is a little hot here in AZ, I can't help but adore this current trend.  My favorite colored skinnies are from Rag and Bone and J Brand.  Anthropology has a some great eye candy in the denim depot as well.  Enjoy the rainbow of Denim! 
XOXO
Anthropology did it perfect here.  Love this three color combo!
Red, Black, and White...Always a DO!
Add caption

J Brand Pink/Salmon skinnies. Fab fit!
These short shorts add just the perfect hint of color.  Would be super fun in Yellow.
Purple Pink is so feminine, with this crochet aztec top it is very summer appropriate!


4 comments:

  1. The second pic is my fav and those JBrand Salmon jeans...LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely plan on getting some colored denim in the near future! These are amazing!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I was just looking @ some red skinny jeans. <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anthropologie!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete